Wednesday 18 July 2012

Will Lori Stop Being A B*tch?

As we all know Lori is hated by every viewer of The Walking Dead (if you don't then you need help). But will we see her continue to cause mayhem in the group? My guess is yes; she caused the death of Shane as we saw just as we thought Shane got over her she comes back and gives him false hope. Who forgot when she told Rick that Shane was dangerous? Rick sorted the problem out and killed him, but Lori was angry at him for doing so?

So what else can she do, well now since she is pregnant I can see her ordering people round like she is queen. I'm counting down the days until she dies and write this down as evidence, I right now predict she will die in season 3 if not then I'm wrong and I will be angry.

I'm confused are we meant to hate her? I believe that is what the writers wanted to achieve and if it is give them a pay rise!

No comments:

Post a Comment