Wednesday 18 April 2012

My Top 5 All Time Favourite Characters From The Walking Dead (T.V Show Does Contain Spoilers)

5. Dale
Dale was such a great character as he is just so interesting, the story of how he is the last in the group who seems to off maintained his humanity and still believes in what is right. He added to many of the great scenes and stories, most often in season 2 my favourite by far was his role as the guy who knows what kind of guy Shane is. The death though I believe was not well done as he had so much that could be done with his character. Due to him wanting to leave this felt lie a really cheap death and the worst scene I would believe in The Walking Dead no build up to the death.
4. Andrea
Andrea I do admit I hated at first for obvious reasons such as shooting Daryl and almost killing him, but as season 2 goes on I really started to love Andrea. for 2 reasons, she became such an interesting character and the other reason was down to her turning into a badass. I really loved her in the final episode of season 2 with her many awesome zombie kills! I hope she can continue to improve and she may even move up in the list!
3.Daryl
Daryl I do not believe is not in anybody's top 5, he's such a great character considering he is not featured in the comic books. I just really like the way his character has evolved over the 2 seasons we have had so far and I cross my fingers that he never dies! I think it will be really interesting how he reacts to his brother returning which I believe we will see in season 3.

2. Rick

Rick the main "good guy" of The Walking Dead he's got a really good story behind him having a power struggle in the group, people doubting his leadership of the group. I loved his story also of his wifes baby maybe not even being his. I can't wait for him to become much more heartless ( A bit like Shane became I suppose) I think the way his character evolved in the character was amazing I hope the show can do the same.




 1. Shane
 Shane by far is my favourite, he is a outstanding edition to show considering his short time in the comic I'm glad they decided to include him in the show. The actor Jon Bernthal could not of done a better job and was perfect for the role! His character was interesting due to his development during his time on the show until becoming nothing but a cold blooded survivor who wants nothing but want Lori and Carl as his own instead of Rick. I believe his death helped Rick get across and also helped evolve his character which we will see in the 3rd season.


This list will most likely change in season 3 I can see Michonne getting on the list feel free to comment on your favourites and share thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment