Wednesday 9 May 2012

Robert Kirkman Talks Walking Dead Issue 100

On what to prepare for when it comes to issue 100: I can say that everybody knows that there's this group out there called the Saviors that are kind of intimidating everyone on the Hilltop. They've kind of gotten on Rick's radar, we [saw] their first interaction in #97. We've basically got another very violent, dangerous group out there that Rick is going to be clashing with head-on and I can say that issue #100 is going to easily be the most gruesome, most violent, disturbing issue of "The Walking Dead" yet. So, be on the look out yet. When I say that, I do remember all of the gruesome, disturbing and violent things that have happened in "The Walking Dead" thus far, so I promise I mean it.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=38548 full interview featuring more news from Kirkman all rights go to Comic Book Resources

No comments:

Post a Comment