Saturday 12 May 2012

Why Everyone Loves Daryl

Daryl is probably the majority of peoples fan favourite and he deserves it, by far he is the greatest edition to the show. Norman also is amazing in this role, since I have been a fan of his for years I was pleased to see him in this show.
His best moment for me was the whole seen in which he beats up Randall and Randall tells him about the girls and the look Daryl gives Randall was really great in this scene. Norman before has stated if I remember "I made a career out of dirty looks" boy was he right he gives a real mean look.

People love him for one real simple reason hes a BADASS and I feel maybe also in season 2 he also showed a softer side which people I think liked.

I can not wait to see what he will do in season 3 and I think this next season will be special for him.


Feel free to follow my blog and share it to help my blog grow thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment